UNICOM MOBILE USER GUIDE
AVAILABLE ON ANDROID ONLY
To access Unicom Mobile setup go to: web.unicommobile.net
Login with Username and Password
Main menu Unicom Mobile
- Devices: to add or remove mobiles devices (phones or tablets)
- Templates: to create or modify templates (macros)
- Change password: customer can modify password
- Activation unique key#: 1234 1234 1234 (supplied by Unicom)
- Display all devices on map: Let you display GPS position of devices on a map.
Name displayed on map can be configured in device configuration in Display name (map) section.
If you want to display only one device, this can be done from device configuration screen
Blue + to add device (cellular or tablet), blue check mark to save, once saved you can no longer modify device ID.
*Put drivers name in reference , to help you know which device is associated to which drivers.
Example of template (macro) for Pick up
To start you must create templates in Unicom Mobile and afterwards you can associate the appropriate fields in Unicom to the template.
Configure three buttons, Text 1, 2, 3. Example:
- Button 1: Start Trip
- Button 2: Arrived
- Button 3: Finished Trip
Installation on phone or tablet
On device, on this web address: m.unicommobile.net/install
Then follow instruction to download and install application
If device block install you must go to settings to unblock.
GPS on device and location display on map
- Allow device, activate GPS
- GPS mode must be activated in device settins
- Mobile devile must have a Google account configured and must have Google Play Services version 8.3 minimum
Icons in Unicom mobile application
|Communication with server successful (blue)|
|More than one hour since last communication with server (gray)|
|Successful communication with server (green)|
|Error during last communication with server (red)|
|Photos associated with messages|
|Force communication with server|
|Back to previous screen|
|List of photos or to take photo|
|Create new message or reply to message|
|Modify the message|